South Molton Apple Fair 2017 Trader Booking
|Event Date||29-10-2017 10:30 am|
|Event End Date||29-10-2017 3:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||17-08-2017|
|Cut off date||28-10-2017|
|Location||South Molton Pannier Market|
29th October 2017 - 10.30am - 3.00pm
South Molton Apple Fair 2017 will be held this year on 29th October from 10.30am until 3.00pm.
The Apple Fair is always well supported by locals and visitors to the area and we are expecting the same successful day this year.
Again, as per last year, we will be emphasising the ‘apple and fruit’ nature of the Fair and anything special that you can do to promote this would be very much appreciated.
- We will be setting up tables in the South Molton Pannier Market from 7am – any help with this will be much appreciated.
- The market will be open for stall holders to set up from 8:30am. Please enter from the Southley Road end (and not from the Square).
- Please remove all vehicles from the Pannier Market before 10.00am.
- The Apple Fair will be open to the public from 10:30am.
- Finish at 3.00pm - No traders are to leave before this.
|Charity and education stalls||£15 booking fee (of which £10 will be refunded on the day)|
|Craft and produce stalls||£15 per pitch|
|Catering stalls||£25 (This includes all stalls selling items to be consumed at the Apple Fair)|
|Orchards Live Members||£10 per pitch (£8 refunded on the day) Click Here To Join|
Note: The Pitches are approx 3 metres square and tables will be supplied.